[Interest] Fwd: External Application window title is missing in QWindow

Sujan Dasmahapatra yellowlemontree0821 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 13:13:01 CET 2020

Dear Friends,

My External Application Window title, is missing in my QWindow.  I am
trying to set this window on a Widget and finally I am displaying this
widget on QScrollBar. But I am missing the Window title and menu bar from
the app. Please check the code snippet below.

QWindow* window = QWindow::fromWinId(id);
QWidget* widget = QWidget::createWindowContainer(window);
_gui->scrollArea->setWidget(widget);

With this snippet, I can see the app is launched, but it's Title header
text, is not opening.

Please advise me what is going wrong. I have to see the window title and
most importantly the menu bar as well.

regards
sujan