[Interest] Fwd: External Application window title is missing in QWindow

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Sat Feb 29 03:21:09 CET 2020

Hi Sujan,

It's not clear to me why you want to use fromWinId?  Do you want two
applications in separate processes to share the same windows? The title
bar and menu are drawn by special win32 non-client events - but they may
be suppressed, since the window is now being hosted in your app.  With
more information, maybe someone can help you - don't just repeat the
same details in another post!

Regards, Tony