[Interest] Styling Qt Widgets with Qt Quick

Noah Davis noahadvs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 13:06:23 CET 2020

Thanks for the suggestion. I had a look and they don't seem to be
using Qt Quick at all though. My goal isn't necessarily to make a
mobile-ish UI either.

What I want to do is make Qt Quick and Qt Widget apps look the same
under KDE Plasma or other Linux desktop environments. Ideally, it
should also be possible to edit the look of the theme without
recompiling the C++ by editing QML files.