[Interest] Styling Qt Widgets with Qt Quick

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Jan 7 14:16:49 CET 2020

You probably want to look into using CSS to style the Widgets. Then create a loading mechanism to load a new CSS into the application thus changing its appearance. This is what we did for our app. There are a lot of subtle interactions with CSS and each particular desktop environment which can take some time to work through but since you are only working on a Linux distribution you should be fine.

--
Mike Jackson