[Interest] I love QML

joao morgado joaodeusmorgado at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 17:46:11 CEST 2020

 When I started using Qt I never touched WIndows MFC again.
Qt is indeed a geat tool, and fun to use. QML is even cooler that the Qt widgets.
A bit off topic I just want to point out that I was using the Indie developer license and was happy to pay for it, even if I was not making any money with Qt, because I was not developing any comercial apps. To me it was more like a donation for supporting Qt company. Qt company never reveal how much clients they had, I guess not much because they pulled the plug, but I wich they would consider bring a afordable license for indies again. That startup license is just to much for indies.
CheersJoão