[Interest] rebooted QtWebKit for Qt4??

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 20:20:45 CEST 2020

On Thursday July 09 2020 19:14:35 André Pönitz wrote:

>Are the applications you are interested in publicly available?

Most of them should be, but I've already admitted that the main one is the KDE PIM suite. Not exactly a medium-sized application in my book, and it contains components (which I still use) that were never fully ported to Qt4. I tried starting out with that but gave up because the code isn't commented and I failed miserably to understand what too many of the parts that need porting actually do.

I'd be happy to jump into an existing porting effort (think Trinity but for KDE4 ;) ) but my want for a rebooted Qt4WebKit isn't big enough to set out to do this all on my own (if the client side of the multiprocess API is too big and/or complex for a several rainy sunday afternoons project).

R.