[Interest] rebooted QtWebKit for Qt4??

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 18:06:47 CEST 2020

On Saturday July 11 2020 05:26:39 Roland Hughes wrote:

Is there even a way to determine the actual WebKit version when you don't have the sources, one that doesn't rely on trusting the user agent string offered by the web browser?

>to the Qt API and its relentless pursuit of worthless QML.

Not my words ... and there must be money in it so it can't be entirely worthless ;)

>He can post a question in the user forum or just pull down the code and
>try it.

Doing that, it looks interesting enough in its own right for that (and there's an auto-converter, yay)