[Interest] rebooted QtWebKit for Qt4??

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Mon Jul 13 14:30:50 CEST 2020

On 7/13/20 5:00 AM, interest-request at qt-project.org wrote:
> I also didn't complain about stability, but coming from fundamental research I can relate to the feeling that API breakage of the type Qt3 -> Qt4 -> Qt5 (and who knows what Qt6 has in stock) happens too fast, too soon.

Kittens swatting at bright shiny objects.

Let us not forget that QML+JavaScript is completely insecure in the
OpenSource world. All of that JavaScript gets stuffed into the binary
you ship as free text. Anyone with a decent text editor can read/extract
your super secret proprietary algorithms. Worse yet, anyone with enough
patience can change a binary in the field.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com