[Interest] What is this list all about anyway?

Sérgio Martins iamsergio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:29:46 CEST 2020

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 9:05 AM Julien Cugnière
<julien.cugniere at gmail.com> wrote:

> Le jeu. 16 juil. 2020 à 08:08, Nuno Santos <nuno.santos at imaginando.pt> a écrit :
> > I believe that this individual brings nothing but noise to this table and should be removed from the list. How many people here think the same?
> >
> > If the community doesn’t want to be politically incorrect then I’ll do myself and a favour and leave the list myself.
>
> You're not alone, but he has a right to his opinions, and people have
> a right to reply to him if they want to.

He has the right to an opinion, but not to hijack every thread to talk
about QML/CopperSpice, specially threads which weren't about QML in
the first place.

For someone claiming to be in this industry since 40+ years it's time
to learn a bit about netiquette and how mailing lists work.

Regards,
Sergio