[Interest] wss:// on localhost

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Tue Jul 21 10:33:45 CEST 2020

>> How do I generate the required CRT and KEY - File for localhost which shall work on every other client's localhost.

Or asked in a different way: The qwebsocketserver - example:

https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtwebsockets.git/tree/examples/websockets/sslechoserver?h=5.15

already has the CERT- and KEY files included. Should it be possible to run this example server on my localhost and any other machine's localhost without the need to generate new certificates ?

--
http://www.carot.de