[Interest] temp disable any selection changing in TableView?

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Wed Jul 22 16:40:59 CEST 2020

TextEdit has a persistentSelection property:

https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtquick-textedit.html#persistentSelection-prop

If the item you're referring to is a text input item, you can set that property to true.

If the item you're referring to is derived from Control, then you have focusPolicy, which you can set to Qt.NoFocus. That will prevent the control from getting focus automatically though.