[Interest] how to get 3 pixel focus ring?

David M. Cotter dave at kjams.com
Tue Jun 9 20:02:08 CEST 2020

ONLY around the lineEdit (search box, working fine on mac), the Tree view, or the Table view.

these are the only three places that are the targets of the keyboard

if you run my example project, you'll see things work fine for lineEdit and Tree view, but for some reason the table view gets only one pixel, even though it's set up EXACTLY the same way as the tree view.

-dave