[Interest] Building iOS from command line

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Thu Jun 18 20:42:02 CEST 2020

Sorry, forgot to mention, the iOS settings when building into the QtCreator is
Development team: Default
Automaticaly manage signing: checked

Qmake setting from within the QtCreators:
additional arguments: is blank (nothing added)
effective calls:
/Users/Shared/Qt/5.15.0/ios/bin/qmake /Users/MyUSER/dev/Nubitus-App-Qml/Nubitus.pro -spec macx-ios-clang CONFIG+=release CONFIG+=iphoneos CONFIG+=device CONFIG+=qtquickcompiler -after && /usr/bin/make qmake_all
Nothing is checked into the ABI section either.
Nothing into the make section have been added.
No env variables have been manually update there either.

So I do not specify anything more into the .user of the project. All is self contains and should be ready to build out of the box.