[Interest] Building iOS from command line

Boris Ralchenko bralchenko at ics.com
Thu Jun 18 20:45:52 CEST 2020

Hi Jérôme,

We have a separate Info.plist for command line build, it should solve the bundle ID issue. I don’t remember exactly the details, it was couple of years ago. But I did check - there is an Info.plist in the repository. I suspect Qt Creator generates one too, but I rely on the one from Xcode.

Regards,
    Boris Ralchenko.