[Interest] Wayland QPA in Qt 5.12.8 LTS

Ramakanth Kesireddy rama.kesi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 07:13:07 CEST 2020

Could you please let me know if it is recommended to use Wayland for single
Qt client application using QWidget on embedded board with EGLFS or
hardware accelerated rendering? As we cannot use EGLFS which fallsback to
fbdev with existing QWidget application, does it makes sense to use Wayland
to improve performance?

Best Regards,
Ramakanth