[Interest] Qt Creator licensing for companies with Qt Commercial developers

Jean-Michaël Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:11:16 CET 2020

It is also the license of the binaries that you can download there :
https://download.qt.io/official_releases/qtcreator/4.11/4.11.1/

And it states quite succintly :
"This License explicitly affirms your unlimited permission to run the
unmodified Program."

> but if you just use qtcreator, just use it. its free.

well, that is not what
"
Anyways, I'll now explain again the answer to the original question asked.
The question was, as I understood it, "Is it allowed that people working in
a project use commercially licensed Qt and some other persons in the same
project who do not develop Qt use open-source licensed Qt tools?"

Answer to this is: No, it is not allowed to mix commercial "Licensed
Software" and the open-source versions provided by The Qt Company in the
same project."

seems to mean, which is why I'm wondering.