[Interest] QtWebengine is not built with v8 snapshot error

Ramakanth Kesireddy rama.kesi at gmail.com
Mon May 4 17:54:58 CEST 2020

sudo apt-get install gcc-multilib
sudo apt-get install g++-multilib lib32stdc++6-5-dbg libx32stdc++6-5-dbg

In the page https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5, it mentions to
install lib32-gcc-libs
lib32-glibc for building v8 snapshot?
Do we need to install them if yocto meta-qt5 recipes pick sources from the
same official Qt https://download.qt.io/archive/qt/5.12/5.12.8/single/

Also in the TI sdk provided and tool chain, do we need to set the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH as the default installation(Qt 5.9) is successful along
with libs in cross-compiler path
though sysroot is being passed to the configure line?

Best Regards,
Ramakanth