[Interest] How to get a column data from QTableWidget

Ghobad Zarrinchian gzarrin.edu at gmail.com
Fri May 29 14:35:07 CEST 2020

Dear all,
I have a QTableWidget with some rows and columns in my application and I
want to extract the data from a specific column when its row (item) is
double clicked. I don't know which function can get me the data when having
a pointer to the item. I use the slot function below and need some method
like 'col' as used here. However, there is no such function.

void MainWindow::on_tableWidget_itemDoubleClicked(QTableWidgetItem *item)

{

        QString data = item->col(my_intended_col_index).toString(); //
no such function

        }

How should i modify the code above to work for me?

Thanks.