[Interest] implementing rows reordering in QSortFilterProxyModel

Александр Иваш elderorb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:31:19 CEST 2020

Is there any example for re-ordering of QTableView entries implemented
in QSortFilterProxyModel (ideally drag-n-drop-driven)? If not, what is
the best way to implement it? I'm thinking about implementing
reordering as 'custom sorting' - but it will require me to collect all
the QModelIndex-es in the separate list (which can be then reordered
and used for custom sorting). The issue with such approach is that
QModelIndex-es are short-living and I need to track its lifetime
somehow.... Any better ideas?