[Interest] the path forward

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Thu Apr 1 15:40:10 CEST 2021

+1
Qt (thx to the team which developed QtQuickControls2) has helped me to
help my customers to find a way from BlackBerry10 to Android / iOS and
last years I developed some very ambitious multi-platform business apps
in different domains. Qt enables me as an independent software developer
to do my work.

ekke