[Interest] the path forward

Nuno Santos nuno.santos at imaginando.pt
Thu Apr 1 15:25:24 CEST 2021

I don’t see Roland's emails anymore because I’ve blocked him. He is a kind of hater and lover of Qt at the same time. He loves when someone gives him a spark to set this email list on fire and then write long emails full of bullshit that only someone that has nothing to do has time to read.

I use Qt for more than 10 years now. I’ve started my company alone in 2014. Since then I’ve been building 7 products with Qt that I deploy for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.

I’ve had issues, bugs, but most of them were not show stoppers. When a show stopper bug appears I report it and it usually gets fixed. Some faster, some slower, but every single one had a fix. The last one was fixed in less than a month.

My experience with Qt is very good. It has been keeping stability over all this years and I’ve only mostly focused in building products.

Has issues? Has! But Apple has issues, Microsoft has issues as every single software company has issues, because software is constantly evolving.

If it wasn’t Qt, I would be here giving this testimonial. It really helped me to do more with less.

Big shout to the Qt Team, keep the awesome work!!!

Best regards,

Nuno Santos
Founder / CEO / CTO
www.imaginando.pt