[Interest] Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:16:44 CEST 2021

On 15/04/2021 06.25, Rui Oliveira wrote:
> I feel very hesitant to start a project on QWidgets. It feels like
> starting a project on dead tech.
>
> I know QWidgets are no longer "interesting". Even KDE moved on from
> them...

Is there an example of a *serious* application that uses QQC? (I don't
count plasma-desktop.) Or even, any serious application using something
*like* QQC?

I'm talking something like gimp, krita, libreoffice, inkscape,
thunderbird... AFAIK all of these — indeed, everything to my knowledge
that I use on a regular bases — use Qt Widgets or something similar.

--
Matthew