[Interest] Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Fri Apr 16 16:12:07 CEST 2021

I have been using Qml into Medical CAD software (I no longer work there), there ain’t much screenshot available on their web site, since this is more internal or Dr application:
http://bodycad.com/en/healthcare-professionals/products/fine-osteotomy#tt_content_716
Scroll down the page there is 4 screenshot of 2 different application (they both use Qml Qt Quick Control, the control have been skinned with a custom theme (they wanted the same rendering on each platform for their cie trademark and not the native look).

I also have seen (work a little) for
https://opsensmedical.com/products/optomonitor/
They have a custom GUI for the OR room.

These are serious application. Now if you want true native look on each platform, the default theme is not 100% accurate but you can easily tweak them and change the look and feel of QQC 2 using the templates. And you can make a theme system that switch color easily (dark versus light theme is a breeze if planned ahead and access color from a global theme object with binding).

Jérôme Godbout, B. Ing.

Software / Firmware Team Lead
O: (418) 682-3636 ext.: 114
C: (581) 777-0050