[Interest] Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

Rui Oliveira ruilvo at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 17:15:17 CEST 2021

I've had success in a proof-of-concept using a custom widget inherited
from QOpenGLWidget and using the QPainter API. In fact, that GQRX app I
mentioned uses basically the same approach.

But yeah, the node graph approach on Qt Quick does seem interesting.

I've also been monitoring:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-78634
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-74407

This is quite high on my wish list... Let's hope it doesn't take to long!

Thanks!
Rui