[Interest] Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

Rui Oliveira ruilvo at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:01:31 CEST 2021

Well, let's then hope that Mr Volker Hilsheimer's statements hold to a
bright future.

As I said before, I wouldn't even mind to wait for the RHI backend on
Widgets if that meant a cleanup up effort of the error log.

Let's see what the future brings.

At this time, I guess I'll stick to Widgets for my particular application.

Thanks!