[Interest] Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Wed Apr 21 19:25:45 CEST 2021

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021, Giuseppe D'Angelo via Interest wrote:

> I'm not sure where to find QML on desktop stories, there's however a showroom
> https://showroom.qt.io/ where people can leave links to their applications.

You can probably add MuseScore 4 to that list. Mu͒4 is not yet finished but
it’s definitely implementing quite a massive amount in QML. See
https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/tree/master/src/appshell/qml and
other directories.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Infrastrukturexperte • tarent solutions GmbH
Am Dickobskreuz 10, D-53121 Bonn • http://www.tarent.de/