[Interest] Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Wed Apr 21 15:45:09 CEST 2021

On 21/04/2021 14:37, eric.fedosejevs at gmail.com wrote:
> Where are the examples of real QML desktop applications on The Qt Co. website? I did a quick walk through the customer showcase and cannot find them.

Well the question was about embedded :)

I'm not sure where to find QML on desktop stories, there's however a
showroom https://showroom.qt.io/ where people can leave links to their
applications.

These days you'll find QML in a bunch of a desktop applications, from
Autodesk's to Zoom to Musiscore to VLC-next to Black Mesa Source.
There's been a few  interesting talks at the past Qt Desktop Days (about
Scrite, VLC, KDE and so on; check out the videos, they're all on
Youtube) and some customer showcases at the past (in person) Qt World
Summits.

Hope this helps,
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts