[Interest] Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

Rui Oliveira ruilvo at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 16:10:53 CEST 2021

Hey Giuseppe, and discussion list!

I did watch all of those. In fact, my original post cites you directly,
from a talk I believe to have happened in that event also.

Black Mesa Source?! Now that's an interesting one haha!

Anyway, some good information that I got here. Good to see someone from
the Qt company acknowledge widgets, and that QML for the desktop app
still needs some baking.

I'm still quite divided. I'm more inclined to widgets at this point, but
it starts to look as the wrong bet... I guess we're at an interesting
"middle" point, which is a bit weird.

Anyway, if the community in this mailing list wants to continue the
discussion on these two technologies for the desktop, I welcome them.

If you want to discuss another things, change the subject title, because
I get exited when I see answers to my post, which then aren't.

Rui