[Interest] [SPAM] Re: Guide me through the Qt offerings for GUIs

Rui Oliveira ruilvo at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 17:37:40 CEST 2021

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx.qt-project.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  It wasn't out of coincidence that I chose the Loader example.
   Again, linking with that my SO question, this was one of my first issues
  when I wanted to try just a proof-of-concept with QML. Want to sw [...]

 pts rule name              description
-1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [40.92.9.104 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
-0.0 SPF_HELO_PASS          SPF: HELO matches SPF record
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
                            provider (ruilvo[at]hotmail.com)
 1.0 MISSING_HEADERS        Missing To: header
 2.4 MALFORMED_FREEMAIL     Bad headers on message from free email
                            service
 1.0 FORGED_SPF_HELO        No description available.
-0.0 NICE_REPLY_A           Looks like a legit reply (A)
 0.4 KHOP_HELO_FCRDNS       Relay HELO differs from its IP's reverse DNS
 2.3 FORGED_MUA_MOZILLA     Forged mail pretending to be from Mozilla

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.