[Interest] L Word

coroberti coroberti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:13:13 CEST 2021

Dear Guiseppe,
You were very helpful for the list members and personally to me.
The list will deteriorate without you.

Sincerely hope that the moderator will start to function and to do something.

Note, that for Roland it's a pure business - spread links and sell
books, support, perhaps projects etc.
This is what is expected to be stopped by moderation.

Hope, you will reconsider dropping the list. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Robert Iakobashvili