[Interest] L Word

Filip Piechocki fpiechocki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 10:41:21 CEST 2021

I totally agree with you, Guiseppe.

I am subscribed to this list for a long time as it happened several times
in the past that the issues I was facing with Qt were already solved here.
But the list became more of a Roland's trolling sandbox, where he is
throwing sand in others' eyes and having great fun of that, with less and
less useful content in this list over time. I think that more and more
people get tired of those endless rants and just go somewhere else.

So do I.