[Interest] L Word

Ulf Hermann ulf.hermann at qt.io
Fri Apr 30 13:13:44 CEST 2021

> If I came from Mars that still wouldn't give me the right to abuse,
> insult or demean other people on this list.

You clearly did not read the secret Martian amendment to the code of
conduct. Roland has. We're neighbors.

Anyway, the amount of popcorn I have ingested reading this list tells me
that the time for a nice permanent ban and a fruit basket has come. And
gone.

I would like a new mailing list that focuses on technical aspects, like
"how do I use Qt in such and such way". Any question of licenses,
general politics, the importance of functional safety, fruit baskets,
etc can stay here on the old mailing list. I will even occasionally read
it and enjoy my popcorn, but no one interested in more productive
conversation should be forced to.

best,
Ulf