[Interest] About qt high-performance server and global deployment

Minzhang He loongsking at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:05:08 CEST 2021

For server requests from all over the world, if the qt authorized
authentication server is deployed in one area, how to ensure line stability
and delay for requests from other areas? I also consider deploying multiple
qt authorization and authentication servers, but how to ensure that the
read and write of a database is synchronized?

Minzhang He <loongsking at gmail.com> 于2021年8月16日周一 下午9:54写道: