[Interest] About qt high-performance server and global deployment

Konrad Rosenbaum konrad at silmor.de
Tue Aug 17 14:01:49 CEST 2021

Hi,

good news: the very purpose of a database is to synchronize read/write
operations. They do this on their own. You only want to learn about
transactions.

Bad news: Qt does not offer any infrastructure for server side security
or load balancing. Its a rather hard thing to do right and Qt has other
talents.

Worse news: from the way you are asking I take it that this is your
first (maybe second) time you try to architect a security
infrastructure. You may want to hire/consult someone who already has
lots of experience with this. It is far too easy to make some small
mistake that ruins everything. It also sounds like most of the (hard)
security analysis still needs to be done (you may just not realize it).

The correct forums for your questions are those that work with high
performance computing, high bandwidth networking, and security.

Heads up: if it seems to you people on those forums are rude or use
strange language this is an indicator that you are out of your league
and need to hire an expert. (Sorry, believe me: many of us know that
feeling - it gets better over time.)

Good luck!
Konrad