[Interest] List traffic disappearing?

Bernhard Lindner private at bernhard-lindner.de
Fri Aug 20 12:10:41 CEST 2021

Well, considering the latest decisions of TQC this isn't surprising. New Qt5 releases are
for commercial customers only (who probably don't use this list much) and Qt6 is still not
useable for most people. I guess this reduces traffic a lot.

Also one special person was banned from the list. He surely started a lot of controversies
and even fights but he was also responsibly for a significant part of the trafic :-)

Personally, I generally lost interest in Qt because I am not target audience of Qt
anymore. But I have no idea if other people feel this way as well.

> I've been on this list (and it's predecessor) for a couple of decades, and have noticed
> that the traffic on it seems to have slowed significantly over the past few months. Is
> there somewhere else people are going, like https://forum.qt.io/, or have people just
> stopped discussing Qt for some other reason?
>
> Sean

Best Regards,
Bernhard Lindner