[Interest] Bluetooth LE: Start Encryption (opcode 0x2019)

cagnulein cagnulein at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 10:05:53 CET 2021

Hi, thanks for answering my question. The role of my app is Central and yes
i already saw your bug reports and i think we're facing the same problem :(
I'm on android btw, and i will test the same source code on iOS and will
tell you it will work or not.
If you have some ideas, we should talk ;)

Roberto Viola
Software engineer and open source enthusiast
http://robertoviola.cloud