[Interest] Bluetooth LE: Start Encryption (opcode 0x2019)

Simon FEUTRIER sfeutrier at bluegriot.com
Mon Feb 15 10:29:31 CET 2021

Hi,

I'm working on Windows so it could be different (who knows) ?
Did you activate your peripheral encryption? What is your peripheral by the
way ?
In the issue, there is a link for the mailing exchange and there are some
things about android :
https://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/interest/2020-August/035699.html
Also, it has been confirmed that it should be managed internally and that's
why we don't have any command to control the encryption behaviour. Thus, we
cannot really do a lot of things except going further in the source code or
trying to change command order or / and timing.
Cordialement,

Simon Feutrier - Ingénieur systèmes embarqués

BLUEGRioT