[Interest] Bluetooth LE: Start Encryption (opcode 0x2019)

cagnulein cagnulein at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 10:33:19 CET 2021

Hi Simon, my peripheral is a Inspire I1.5 bike so yes, the encryption has
been activated from the peripheral (i saw it in the hci snoof log collected
using its own proprietary app on Android).
i guess i will wait the iOS tests, and if it will work, i will rewrite from
scratch the bluetooth code on android (i mean, with Java not c++) to check
if there is something wrong in the Qt layer.

Roberto Viola
Software engineer and open source enthusiast
http://robertoviola.cloud