[Interest] QTOPCUA: Received Publish Response with code BadSessionNotActivated

Klaus Schwarzkopf klaus.schwarzkopf at sensortherm.de
Thu Feb 25 22:37:56 CET 2021

Hello Frank,

i upgrade to 5.12.2 and fixed the bugs, but i have still problems. If
you want, i can share the patch.

Then i installed the packages from https://open62541.org/ and made
qtopcua working, but i got the same problems.

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:open62541-team/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libopen62541-1-dev

Then i used wireshark to record the network traffic.

https://www.sensortherm.de/userfiles/file/opcua/qtopcua_20210225.pcapng

Maybe it helps to find the error.

Best regards,

Klaus

--
Sensortherm GmbH
Weißkirchener Straße 2-6

Registergericht:/Registry office: Amtsgericht Frankfurt/M.
Eintragungs-Nr.:/Registry-No. HRB 52438
Geschäftsführer:/General Manager: Benjamin Wuttke