[Interest] CurrentProject:QT_INSTALL_BINS missing

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Tue Jan 12 21:12:46 CET 2021

Thganks it does work, I never realized that icon was giving variables, good to known. I wonder if that lupdate and lrelease should be part of Qt tools instead of each desktop version, mobile lack it, so all my mobile project I have to configure a desktop config just to run the lupdate and lrelease and toggle between project config. It's a bit ackward to use.

Thanks, this did it.