[Interest] CurrentProject:QT_INSTALL_BINS missing

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Wed Jan 13 14:59:53 CET 2021

Because for the mobile application I have to use the desktop tool version of it and the binary (.ts, .qm) are working juste fine after. If I generate them from OSX or Windows the generated binary are exactly the same, so the platform doesn't seem to have any impact on the binary generated. The only thing I see is the version that could modify the generated binary, but even there I don't regen them at each Qt Version and it still work.