[Interest] SQLite: mystic bug: No query Unable to fetch row error

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 11:33:09 CET 2021

Hello,

I don't believe such bug can exist and no one has noticed it yet :)

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion. I've checked it - works fine.

Actually, the code is this:

QString uuid=QUuid::createUuid().toString(QUuid::WithoutBraces);

QVariant v(uuid);

QByteArray UuidByteArray = toByteArrayByDs(v);

template<classT>
QByteArraytoByteArrayByDs(

constT&t,

QDataStream::Versionversion)

{

QByteArrayresult;

{

QDataStreamds(&result,QIODevice::WriteOnly);

if(version!=QDataStream::Qt_DefaultCompiledVersion)

ds.setVersion(version);

ds<<t;

}

returnresult;

}

Thus, the resulting QByteArray "structure" (first bytes) does not depend
on UUID.