[Interest] [Development] [Releasing] download.qt.io is down

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Wed Jan 27 14:35:40 CET 2021

Hi,

There are some items not fully working in the system for example related to being able to provide the right/best mirror.

Please file a bug with details. That is typically the best approach to help find out what is going wrong.

Direct link for filing a bug for the right component:

https://bugreports.qt.io/secure/CreateIssueDetails!init.jspa?pid=10510&issuetype=1&components=19211

Yours,

                Tuukka