[Interest] Qt Creator : .qml and .ui.qml files

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 06:30:53 CEST 2021

Hi,

  I am starting to dive into QML and have been trying to follow the video
tutorial that comes with Qt Creator (v4.11.1) that comes with Qt 5.14.2

  I have read about .ui.qml ensures that the UI design is purely
declarative and also ensure that we do not introduce JS code in the UI

  However, the Qt Creator created files do not have a ui.qml, just the qml
files.

  Are ui.qml files important as QML projects get larger/more-complex ?

Cheers
--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - Arnold, Alembic, RenderMan, OpenGL, HDF5