[Interest] Webassembly and qt3d

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 00:33:42 CEST 2021

Hi,

  I am trying out Qt Webassembly via Qt 5.14.2 on Linux

  I built the wasm version of 5.14.2 following the instruction that comes
with the 5.14.2 documentation.

  I got the following error and was wondering if it is because qt3d is not
supported yet or that my build of the wasm version of 5.14.2 has some
missing bits hence those modules are missing. Building the widget base UI
and OpenGL applications are fine.

```
~/systems/Qt/5.14.2/5.14.2/wasm_32/bin/qmake
Info: creating stash file
/data1/nyue/temp/qt/examples/qt3d/multiviewport/.qmake.stash
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: 3dextras 3dcore 3drender 3dinput
3dquick 3dquickextras
```

  Should I consider Qt 6.x i.e. it is definitely supported in the latest
version ?

Cheers
--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - Arnold, Alembic, RenderMan, OpenGL, HDF5