[Interest] is it possible to add C# compiler?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jun 7 14:47:44 CEST 2021

On Saturday, 5 June 2021 13:07:09 CDT David M. Cotter wrote:
> I just saw a message go by about someone adding another compiler to Qt
> Creator?
>
> I know that Qt Creator can compile Objective C on mac.
>
> Made me wonder if it could be possible to add a compiler for C# on windows?
>
> Or is that already there and i don't know about it?

C# is supported like any other language besides C and C++ is: at the syntax
highlighting level only. Compiling is entirely up to you and your buildsystem.
Please read its documentation to find out more.

Semantic highlighting is not possible nor any of the features associated with
searching for symbols or refactoring.