[Interest] make check not working (macOS)

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Wed Jun 23 17:45:24 CEST 2021

HI Jason,

It looks to me like you're trying to add a test case into your normal application executable. Is that correct?

The canonical use of QTest is different: You create a separate project for the tests, in a separate directory. If you e.g. check back on https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qttestlib-tutorial1-example.html , this creates a new file testqstring.cpp, and then uns "qmake -project" in the directory to create a completely new project.

Hope this helps.

Kai