[Interest] Need help to configure qt6 under Windows 10

Liang Jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 09:43:01 CET 2021

    Thank you for the suggestion. Since all the documentations I have read
so far tell me to build qt6 with configure first, such as Building Qt 6
from Git - Qt Wiki <https://wiki.qt.io/Building_Qt_6_from_Git> , I have no
idea how to configure and build qt6 using CMake directly since qt build
system is so complex. Do you know is there any documentation on the web to
teach one how to configure and build qt6 with CMake directly? Thanks.