[Interest] Qt Creator is so buggy and so slow...

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri Mar 19 06:49:41 CET 2021

> On Thursday, 18 March 2021 10:38:41 PDT Alexander Dyagilev wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Often it just stops to suggest code, syntax highlighted stops w.
>
> I cannot reproduce your problem of open/close/open.

Same problem here. The problem is real. I'm on a 2019 macbook pro.
The key is to just close the file and reopen it, it doesn't take restarting the entire IDE. It happens on small files, < 1000 lines of code, not that complicated. It's my most frequent problem.

The other anything problem is when the QtCreator pane insists on showsing issues for an old version if the file, even though it's been fixed and compiled successfully. This one is more rare though.