[Interest] Qt 6 Universal binaries for Mac OS?

Wesley Krasko wesblake at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 01:06:48 CEST 2021

So I just used the example multimedia project in Qt Creator and added the
same line, it fails the same way.
Before I go filing a bug report though, could this be because I'm running
Big Sur in a VM? (Parallels)
This is what I've been doing to compile and run the app without that line
just fine (using 6.2.0). I must because I can't yet upgrade my dev machine
until I know this works (Intel Macbook running Catalina, because with Big
Sur comes Xcode 12+, I must keep this machine as is so we can still compile
and release our app against 5.15.2)
If that is suspect I guess I could dual boot instead but I really didn't
want to do that because it would only be until we can validate we can build
these new universal binaries going forward, then I'd just upgrade my main
OS.